We are seeking an Associate to join our New York City office. This is an ideal opportunity for a highly motivated and entrepreneurial-minded professional to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
You will work with teams of experienced consulting professionals, including recognized industry experts and former financial regulators. You will have an opportunity to work on a range of consulting projects that will hone your skills across a range of disciplines.
The ideal candidate will have significant financial services experience and will possess well-developed analytical problem-solving abilities and excellent communication skills.
- Assimilate and manage complex data into actionable reports and summaries in a clear and concise manner, including reports or analysis as requested by senior management
- Complete high-quality, high-value, professional deliverables within stringent deadlines
- Perform financial, statistical, and data analytics in support of client service teams
- Maintain flexibility with respect to assigned tasks due to shifting deadlines and priorities
- Consistently seek out opportunities that facilitate professional development and challenge one’s comfort zone
- Relate effectively with clients
- Willingness and desire to travel
- Three-to-five years of experience at a financial services institution, financial regulatory agency, top-tier law firm, or consulting firm
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Aptitude to manage multiple concurrent projects with strong attention to detail
- Strong academic background with a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, or Economics; M.B.A. or J.D. preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
To apply for a position, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to: Careers@TheGallatin.com.
The Gallatin Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, religion, age, disability, or military status in employment or provision of services. When contacted for an interview, an applicant who requires special accommodations due to a disability should notify us so that proper arrangements can be made.