- Counsel fintech companies on financial regulatory and compliance issues, ranging from licensing and product development, to fair lending and anti-money laundering.
- Advise on development and implementation of enterprise-level risk management programs and compliance management systems.
- Represent banks in transactions, including matters requiring regulatory approvals from U.S. federal and state bank regulatory agencies, and develop compliance frameworks for various business combinations.
- Advise foreign banking organizations in drafting U.S. resolution plans and developing recovery and restructuring strategies.
- Advise banks on payments regulatory issues regarding deposit access devices, as well as automated clearing house (ACH) and wire transfer.
- Represent financial institutions in investigations and enforcement proceedings before state and federal bank regulatory agencies.
- Provide strategic advice to venture capital funds investing in initial coin offerings (ICOs).
- Advise U.S. retailers on financial regulatory and contract issues related to digital currency retail acceptance.